A Balanced Approach
Dr. Tonya Cremin uses a combination of standard medical care along with complementary and alternative methods of healing. This results in a personalized plan for optimal health for every individual.
When you join our practice, one membership fee will cover all routine primary care provided in our office — without additional co-pays or deductibles.
In addition, Dr. Cremin weaves an integrative approach into every office visit, focusing on the least invasive, least expensive approaches to care, frequently substituting lifestyle or dietary changes, nutritional supplements, or over-the-counter medications for costly prescription medications or specialty referrals.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Family Medicine / Primary Care
- Women’s Health
- Integrative Medicine
- Osteopathic treatment
- Nutrition, fitness, lifestyle coaching
- Dietary counseling for many conditions, including high blood pressure, digestive problems, & pain relief
- Nutritional supplements and herbal medication
- Stress management techniques
Medication-free care and minimized use of medications and supplements**
PRIMARY CARE SERVICES
- Annual wellness exams, including annual screening lab work where appropriate
- Chronic disease management, such as high blood pressure, diabetes, high cholesterol, thyroid disorders, asthma
- Women’s health, including contraception, painful or irregular cycles, and menopause related concerns
- Acute and urgent care issues such as colds and flus, injuries, cuts, muscle pains, rashes
- Full skin check and care of routine skin conditions
- Vision and hearing screening
- In office blood draws
- Insomnia treatment
- Smoking cessation counseling
A Word About Our Medication-Free Approaches…
People often find themselves taking a laundry list of medication and supplements and they don’t even know why they are taking them. One of my passions is shortening that list, to ensure you are taking the most appropriate medications or supplements when necessary, reducing side effects and saving you money in the long run! Conditions that often respond well to treatments other than medication include, but are not limited to:
- ACUTE AND CHRONIC PAIN, such as from low back pain, neck pain, fibromyalgia, and autoimmune conditions
- DIGESTIVE PROBLEMS, such as SIBO, food sensitivity, reflux/heartburn, irritable bowel syndrome, chronic diarrhea/constipation
- CHRONIC DISEASE MANAGEMENT, for problems such as diabetes, high blood pressure and high cholesterol
- SEASONAL ALLERGIES AND FOOD SENSITIVITIES
- ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION, INCLUDING PTSD
- AND MANY, MANY MORE!
Not everyone needs the same approach to their care — we offer two plans so everyone can find the right fit.
The Harmony Plan helps to get your body fully into balance. You will have full access to all of our integrative approaches to your overall health and wellness, routine health care needs and preventive office visits, as well as auricular acupuncture services. In addition, with the Harmony Plan, you have access to the incredible healing tools of osteopathic manipulative medicine.
With the Vitality Plan, you have full access to all of our integrative approaches to your overall health and wellness, routine health care needs and preventive office visits, as well as auricular acupuncture services. The Vitality Plan does not include osteopathic manipulative medicine.
Ready to join?
Call Terry at 203-445-9060