A Balanced Approach
Dr. Tonya Cremin has an extensive background in integrative family medicine. In every encounter, she combines standard primary medical care with complementary and alternative methods of healing. This results in a comprehensive and personalized plan for optimal health for every individual.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Family Medicine / Primary Care
- Women’s Health
- Integrative Medicine
- Osteopathic treatment
- Nutrition, fitness, lifestyle coaching
- Dietary counseling for many conditions, including high blood pressure, digestive problems, & pain relief
- Nutritional supplements and herbal medication
- Stress management techniques
Medication-free care and minimized use of medications and supplements**
PRIMARY CARE SERVICES
- Annual wellness exams, including annual screening lab work where appropriate
- Chronic disease management, such as high blood pressure, diabetes, high cholesterol, thyroid disorders, asthma
- Women’s health, including contraception, painful or irregular cycles, and menopause related concerns
- Acute and urgent care issues such as colds and flus, injuries, cuts, muscle pains, rashes
- Full skin check and care of routine skin conditions
- Vision and hearing screening
- In office blood draws
- Insomnia treatment
- Smoking cessation counseling
A Word About Our Medication-Free Approaches…
People often find themselves taking a laundry list of medication and supplements and they don’t even know why they are taking them. One of my passions is shortening that list, to ensure you are taking the most appropriate medications or supplements when necessary, reducing side effects and saving you money in the long run! Conditions that often respond well to treatments other than medication include, but are not limited to:
- ACUTE AND CHRONIC PAIN, such as from low back pain, neck pain, fibromyalgia, and autoimmune conditions
- DIGESTIVE PROBLEMS, such as SIBO, food sensitivity, reflux/heartburn, irritable bowel syndrome, chronic diarrhea/constipation
- CHRONIC DISEASE MANAGEMENT, for problems such as diabetes, high blood pressure and high cholesterol
- SEASONAL ALLERGIES AND FOOD SENSITIVITIES
- ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION, INCLUDING PTSD
- AND MANY, MANY MORE!
Not everyone needs the same approach to their care — we offer three options so you can find the right fit for YOU.
Membership provides you full access to all integrative primary care from Dr. Cremin.
Includes Osteopathic treatments and Acupuncture visits offered at significantly reduced rates.
Membership provides you full access to all integrative primary care from Dr. Cremin plus the incredible healing tools of Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine and Acupuncture.
Ideal for those having frequent osteopathic and acupuncture visits.
Non-members: Osteopathic treatments and Acupuncture visits only. (see pricing details)
Ready to become a patient?
Easy Ways to see Dr. Cremin:
- Call us at 203-445-9060 to make an appointment for Osteopathic Treatments or Acupuncture only
- SIGN UP NOW – Primary Care Vitality Plan ($110/month)
- SIGN UP NOW – Primary Care + Acupuncture + OMT Harmony Plan ($300/month)
* Regretfully, we cannot accept those with Medicare Part B and Medicaid at this time.