When you join our practice, one membership fee will cover all routine primary care provided in our office — without additional co-pays or deductibles. In addition, acupuncture treatments will be included with every membership, and osteopathic treatments will be included in the Harmony Plan.
These are some of the many additional benefits you will enjoy with your membership:
- “One-stop shopping” for most of your medical concerns. Always with Dr. Cremin, an experienced, board-certified family physician. Avoid unnecessary referrals and long waits for expensive specialist care.
- Lifestyle Medicine Assessment: Beyond a typical annual physical exam, Dr. Cremin will gather more in-depth information about your current health and lifestyle, as well as your personal goals for your health and wellness.
- Medication-free care and minimized use of medications and supplements as appropriate.
- Streamlined care: Dr. Cremin’s expertise in osteopathic medicine may reduce or eliminate the need for physical therapy, x-rays, MRIs, and visits to specialists, such as orthopedic surgeons or pain management.
- Dietary advice for many conditions, including high blood pressure, digestive problems, & pain relief.
- Time: Time to be heard, understood, and cared for.
- Always your own doctor: Every visit. Every call. Every time.
- Peace of Mind: Sometimes a text, email or phone chat with your doctor is all you need.
- Health and Wellness: Emphasis on root causes of illness, prevention, and lifestyle factors.
- Savings: Save time & expense of avoidable urgent care, medication, and possibly even hospital visits or surgery.
- Affordability: No co-pays or deductibles, and discounted labs and imaging. Consistent pricing, no surprise costs with insurance denials after the fact.
By using a membership model, patients often have fewer hospitalizations and specialist referrals, take less medication, and feel more in control of their own health. Because this model of care eliminates an overbooked schedule, I can take more time to understand your history and goals for your future, as well as partner with you to help you meet those goals.
Ready to join?
Call Terry at 203-445-9060