Keeping my practice small allows me to take more time to understand your history and goals, and partner with you to improve your health.
At Balance Family Medicine, you have:
- “One-stop shopping” for most of your medical concerns. Always with Dr. Cremin, an experienced, board-certified family physician and integrative medicine specialist. Avoid the unnecessary expense and long waits of being referred to specialists.
- Lifestyle Medicine Assessment: Beyond a typical annual physical exam, Dr. Cremin will gather more in-depth information about your current health and lifestyle, as well as your personal goals for your health and wellness.
- Medication-free care and minimized use of medications and supplements as appropriate.
- Streamlined care: Dr. Cremin’s expertise in osteopathic medicine may reduce or eliminate the need for physical therapy, x-rays, MRIs, and visits to specialists, such as orthopedic surgeons or pain management.
- Dietary advice for many conditions, including high blood pressure, digestive problems, & pain relief.
- Time: Time to be heard, understood, and cared for.
- Always Dr. Cremin: Every visit. Every call. Every time.
- Peace of Mind: Sometimes a text, email or phone chat with your doctor is all you need.
- Health and Wellness: Emphasis on root causes of illness, prevention, and lifestyle factors.
- Savings: Save time & expense of avoidable urgent care, medication, and possibly even hospital visits or surgery.
- Affordability: No co-pays or deductibles, and discounted labs and imaging. Consistent pricing, no surprise costs with insurance denials after the fact.
When you join our practice, all integrative primary care provided by Dr. Cremin is included — without additional co-pays or deductibles. Plus, depending on the plan you choose, all acupuncture and osteopathic treatments will be included, or significantly discounted.
Ready to join?
3 Easy Ways to Join: