How can our members save on health expenses?
Consider using an alternative to health insurance known as medical cost-sharing or health-sharing ministries. With Balance Family Medicine as your medical home, these programs help you lower your monthly health expenses and are there when medical needs become extensive and expensive.
Medical Cost-Sharing unites health-conscious individuals to share medical expenses without the red tape and high costs of traditional health insurance.
Patients are finding it to be incredibly valuable because:
- The monthly savings may be very significant, from hundreds to thousands of dollars per month.
- Insurance companies don’t decide what type of care you receive.
- In addition to your visits here, you may see any doctor or hospital you choose.
- Some cost-sharing plans subsidize a portion of the membership fees at Balance Family Medicine, thereby lowering your overall costs.
- Maintaining a healthy lifestyle helps you keep your out-of-pocket costs low.
Invest in your health… and pay less for health care.
If you are interested in learning more about these programs, which pair well with membership practices such as Balance Family Medicine, visit: